QuiBids

QuiBids is the new way to buy your favorite items by auction.Forget EBay and all the others, QuiBids lets you bid for items for pennies on the dollar and win big. Try QuiBids today and you'll never go back to those outdated sites again. Join QuiBids Today !

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Alec Baldwin Apologises For Calling Daughter Ireland A Pig

Baldwin apologises over 'pig' voicemail to daughter
Hollywood star Alec Baldwin went online to apologise to fans for his furious voicemail message to his daughter, calling her a “thoughtless little pig”, that was broadcast around the world.

“Although I have been told by numerous people not to worry too much, as all parents lose their patience with their kids, I am most saddened that this was released to the media because of what it does to a child,” the 49-year-old actor wrote on his website.


After leak of voicemail rant, Alec Baldwin explains himself on his website
LOS ANGELES (AP) - As Alec Baldwin's angry words to his daughter were being broadcast around the world, the 49-year-old actor explained himself Friday on his website.

"Although I have been told by numerous people not to worry too much, as all parents lose their patience with their kids, I am most saddened that this was released to the media because of what it does to a child," he wrote. "I'm sorry, as everyone who knows me is aware, for losing my temper with my child. I have been driven to the edge by parental alienation for many years now. You have to go through this to understand. (Although I hope you never do.) I am sorry for what happened. But I am equally sorry that a court order was violated, which had deliberately been put under seal in this case."


I can understand why/how Alec Baldwin could get upset and fly off the handle.Probably every father who has gone through a similar experience can but,taking it out on his daughter is the wrong thing to do and I think he knows that now.
Not that it matters what I think but I'm willing to except that Mr. Baldwin is truly sorry and would rather this had never happened. Being a "Phone Daddy" is tough on a father as well as a kid and sometimes feelings can cloud your judgment.
Maybe this will help bring a change to the way both Alec and Kim handle the whole matter and realize that what matters most in this whole story is what will happen to their daughter if they keep on this path of trying to hurt each other. At least one would hope that would be the case... BJC


alecBaldwin.com


Technorati Tags:, , , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

QuiBids - The Only Way To Buy Today !

0 comments: