QuiBids

QuiBids is the new way to buy your favorite items by auction.Forget EBay and all the others, QuiBids lets you bid for items for pennies on the dollar and win big. Try QuiBids today and you'll never go back to those outdated sites again. Join QuiBids Today !

Monday, April 23, 2007

Sheryl Crow And Laurie David's Enviornmental Crusade / Rosie O'Donnell Claims It Takes A Whole Roll To Whipe Her Fat Ass



Sheryl Crow Saving the World One Toilet Paper Square at a Time


"Although my ideas are in the earliest stages of development, they are, in my mind, worth investigating. One of my favorites is in the area of conserving trees, which we heavily rely on for oxygen," she said on her website. "I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting," she said.

Sheryl Crow Gets Heated with Karl Rove


Apparently, Sheryl Crow can't touch Deputy White House Chief of Staff Karl Rove on the topic of global warming.

The singer and Laurie David, her partner on the Stop Global Warming College Tour, had a less than friendly encounter with Rove at the White House Correspondents' Dinner Saturday, according to numerous published reports.

The trouble reportedly began when Crow and David approached Rove at the event and urged him to take a "fresh look" at the science of global warming.


Sheryl Crow’s solution to deforestation: Wipe with one square of TP


Although my ideas are in the earliest stages of development, they are, in my mind, worth investigating. One of my favorites is in the area of forest conservation which we heavily rely on for oxygen. I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don’t want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required. When presenting this idea to my younger brother, who’s judgment I trust implicitly, he proposed taking it one step further. I believe his quote was, “how bout just washing the one square out.”




Technorati Tags:, , , , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator




Buy Sheryl Crow At cdUniverse


Do your share/Use one square

Do your share t-shirts at Cafepress
Other Sheryl Crow gear at Cafepress

QuiBids - The Only Way To Buy Today !

0 comments: