QuiBids

QuiBids is the new way to buy your favorite items by auction.Forget EBay and all the others, QuiBids lets you bid for items for pennies on the dollar and win big. Try QuiBids today and you'll never go back to those outdated sites again. Join QuiBids Today !

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

UK Lottery Scams And The Names To Watch Out For / Don't Let These Scumbags Get Your Money (Part2)

HISPAVISTA LOTTERY BOARD S.A
AVD,REY DON JAIME
C.P.28068 MADRID SPAIN.
Tel: 011 34 675 466 476

juancallous@web.de

Ticket no: 01-0253
Batch no: 83905-5
Ref no: 097-00763653-016
Winning no: 09-17-19-41-46 + 02-18

CULLEN POZO
FOREIGN OPERATION DEPARTMENT
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF
PROMAT CONSULT SEGUROS
Tel: 011 34 657 504 416
Email: promatconsult@aol.com

DR. JUAN CALLOUS
LOTTO CO-ORDINATOR.

**************************************

Beloved ones,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I
believe everyone will die someday.I am a merchant in U.K.I have been
diagnosed with Esophageal cancer . It has defiled all forms of medical
treatment, and right now I have only some months to live, according to
medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I
never
really cared for anyone (not even myself)but my business,Though I was
very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and
only
focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now
I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just
wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when the
Lord gives me a second chance to come to this world,I would live my
life
a different way from how I have lived it.Now that the Lord has called
me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my
immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends. I
want
the Lord to be merciful to me and accept my soul so I have decided to
give also to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the
last
good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some
charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria. Now that my health has
deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked
members
of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which
I have there to charity organizations in Asia and U.K, they refused and
kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as
they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last
of
my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of twelve
million dollars that I have with a finance institution in Europe. I
will
want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatche it to charity
organizations. I have set aside 20% for you after you complete this
mission.
May the Lord be with you.Please reach me through my personal email
address of: ahelpinghand120@yahoo.gr. Please remember to keep this
known to
yourself and I alone for now,as I am doing this as a contribution to
life on earth.I will also appreciate if you provide me with your
contact
mobile and home phone numbers,so that i can make arrangements to call
you and give you more information regarding this transaction.
I will really appreciate your quick response.
Bless you.
*****************************************

FROM: MR.HERLEY PETERSON
E.A.A.S Lottery Headquarters:
Customer Service
580 N. Tenth Street Sacramento, CA 85914
Euro - Afro Asian Sweepstake Lottery
an Affiliate of Foundmoney International
Arena Complex Km 18 Route de Rufisque
I.P.P Award Dept.
Amsterdam Netherland.
Mr.NOEL SAND
EURO AFRO-ASIAN LOTTERY
Information and Payment Bureau:
1290 LONDON Representative Office.
Phone:
+44 701 114 0562
+44 701 114 0067
Fax:+44-870-974-4127
E-mail: noel_sand01@yahoo.co.uk
*******************************************
CONTACT THE FIDUCIARY AGENT:
Mr.Mark Dickson
EMAIL:agentdickson_customerservices@yahoo.co.uk
Yours Truly,
Mrs. Grace Ford.
Co-ordinator(Online Promo)
******************************************
THE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT BMW
Automobiles
22 Garden Close, Stamford,
Lincs, PE9 2YP, London
United Kingdom

Dear Winner
REFNO.: BMW: 2551256003/23
Holton Paterson
Fiduciary Claims Department (FCD),
Email: bmwgroup_internationalawardnotic@yahoo.co.uk
Direct tell: +44-703-590-0290
FAX: +44-208-181-6298
Engr. Holland Burridge
THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS
BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
UNITED KINGDOM
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.
THE BMW INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS PROMOTION

*****************************************
CHANGZHOU WENDI MACHINERY CO. LTD.
Plot 285 Juqian Street
Changzhou Jiangsu 213016 China.
Tel:+862-763-590
Fax:+862-763-591
www.czwdjx.com
Email: chang_wendi2007@yahoo.ca
Ref 289/rep
Mr.Chang Wendi
Email: chang_wendi2007@yahoo.ca
Regards,
Mr.Lu Hang Ju, C.E.O
******************************************
CHENYUAN CHEMICAL EXPORT COMPANY LIMITED
No. 90 to 94, Lane 101
West District Tai Nan
Taiwan 704

I am Mr.SHI LEE HUN, managing director of chenyuan chemical export
company limited,
Mr.SHI LEE HUN
(GENERAL MANAGER,)
CHENYUAN CHEMICAL EXPORT COMPANY LIMITED
chenyuanchemical01@yahoo.com.hk

*******************************************
CHINA ORGANIC EMITTING DIODE COMPANY.
238 CUANG HE ROAD,
ZHNGZHOU, HENAN,
CHINA 100031.
Thank you.
Mr.Thomas Fernandez.
General Manager.
E-MAIL:thomasfernandez00@yahoo.co.uk
********************************************
Delixi Consults based in People Republic of China,
Tao & Wang Associate
Chen Lee(marketing),
for Delixi Consults & Co.
chenleedelixiconsults101@yahoo.com.hk
********************************************
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We the Board and Management of Euro Millions Lottery London, UK
wishes to inform you the results of the E-mail address ballot
lottery international program held on 14th day of APRIL,2007
. It is yet to be claimed and you are getting the final NOTIFICATION
as regards this.This results is today released to you and
Your e-mail address attached to ticket number:56475600545 189
with Serial number 5368/05 drew the lucky numbers:
which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category
.You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
Â1,700,000.00 EUR0 (One Million Seven Hundred Thousand Euros).in cash
credited to file EU/9023118308/03.This is from a total cash
prize of Â50,500,000{fifty million five hundred
thousand euros} shared amongst the(15)
lucky winners in this category.All participants for the online
version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites
through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000
nions,associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online.
This promotion takes place bianually.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
you keep your winning information confidential until your
claims has been processed and your money Remitted to you.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming
and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.
Please note that your lucky winning number falls within
our Europe booklet representative office in UK as indicated in
your play coupon.In view of this, your Â1,700,000.00 EUR0
(One Million Seven Hundred Thousand Euros) will be released to you by
any of our payment offices in Europe.Endeavor to Quote your
reference/batch numbers in your correspondence with us
and you are advised not to expose your numbers to avoid
double clamming and unwarranted abuse of this program or
you winnings will be void Please be warned.Contact agent below:

MR.Clinton Howard
Email: clintonhoward104@yahoo.co.uk
PHONE: +44-704-571-4086

=====================================================
APPLICATION FOR PRIZE CLAIM FORM - E (Receipt Official Notification
Letter)
[FULL NAME OF
WINNER].............................
[ADDRESS].........................
[COUNTRY/ REGION]...........
[STATE]..............................
[DATE OF BIRTH]...../...../....
[OCCUPATION]...................
[TEL/FAX]...........................

Yours faithfully,
John Wood.

***********************************************
15 STAMFORD BRIDGE LIVERPOOL UNITED KINGDOM
Ref: FILO/98766/23/SVFY
Batch: 15/25/1203
Ticket Number: 025-11464992-750

fortuneonline_11claimsagent@yahoo.co.uk
Mr.Micheal Adams
FUDICIARY AGENT
FORTUNE ONLINE PROMO CLAIMS AGENT
Tel: +44-704-5704-068
Tel: +44-704-5704-065
Fax:+44-709-2881-068
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS:
fortuneonline_11claimsagent@yahoo.co.uk
Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Mureen Bruce .
Fortune Games/Lottery Coordinator.

*************************************************

UK MICROSOFT JACKPOT LOTTERY
REF NO: MSW/56B-672GH/L
BATCH: 4583JL/WIN

MICROSOFT EMAIL LOTTERY PROMOTION:UNITED KINGDOM

Finally, today, we announce the results of the MICROSOFT MEGA JACKPOT
LOTTERY EMAIL DRAWS held on march 11th, 2007. Your company or your
personal e-mail address, attached to winning number 11-48-26-34-44-34,
With serial number (647489), consequently won in the Tenth
category.Since
the draw was conducted through zonal batching of the emails
sampled,and
the globe was divided, in this instance, into two zones,you are hereby
notified that your winning falls under Europe Zone,and hence you are to
be
paid by our European Payment Centre.

You have been approved for lump sums pay out of £850,000,000 British
Pounds Sterling in Certified Cheque Credited to File REF NO:
MSW/56B-672GH/L and winning number {11 48 26 34 44 34} Selection
process
was carried out through random sampling in our computerized email
selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over 1,000,000 email
addresses drawn from all the continents of the world.

Your fund has been insured with your REF NO: MSW/56B-672GH/L and
winning
number(11 48 26 34 44 34) To claim your winning prize,contact the
Claims
Payment Officer by email below for remittance of your prize to you.

FUDICIARY AGENT.
MICROSOFT CLAIMS DEPARTMENT

Email: larry_martinsclaimsagent1@yahoo.co.uk

Handling Officer: Mr. Larry Martins

Contact Phone Number:+447031930006

NOTE THAT YOU ARE TO INCLUDE ALL THE DATA BELOW WHEN CONTACTING THE
PAYMENT AGENT:

1.FullName:............................................

2.Address:................................

3.Nationality:.............................

4.Sex:............

5.Age:.........................Date of Birth................

6.Occupation:................................................

7.Home Tel:. Mobile Tel:................Fax:...............

8.State of Origin:.....................Country:..............

9Your File Ref No: ..........................................

Dr.MONICA SHAGAYA Mrs. Maurrine
Online Co-ordinator Secretary
LOTTERY SPONSOR Microsoft
Corporation U.K.


Technorati Tags:, , , , , , , , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

QuiBids - The Only Way To Buy Today !

0 comments: