QuiBids

QuiBids is the new way to buy your favorite items by auction.Forget EBay and all the others, QuiBids lets you bid for items for pennies on the dollar and win big. Try QuiBids today and you'll never go back to those outdated sites again. Join QuiBids Today !

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Blog of George Sodini, Alleged Pittsburgh-Area Shooter

George Sodini's Blog: Full Text By Alleged Gym Shooter

I predict I won't survive the next layoff. That is when there is no point to continue. RIght now, life is bearable and I can get by indefinitely. Something bad must happen. The paycheck is all I have left. The future holds nothing for me. Twenty five years of nothing fun. I never even spent one weekend with a girl in my life, even at my own place. Also unlikely to find another similar job. I guess then is when I take care of things. I don't have kids, close friends or anything. Just me here. If you have nothing, you have nothing to lose.


Gym Shooter in His Own Words
Inside the shooters home personal tour


, , , , , , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

QuiBids - The Only Way To Buy Today !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

BJC said...

`I'm happy this post helped you out Anon.
Sorry for the long gap before this reply...

BJC !